Colorado Lending Team
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with builders, banks, and real estate agents. The ideal candidate is an excellent relationship builder who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
Our dynamite lending team helps hundreds of people finance their dream homes. We are looking to grow our market share and need to hire that one talent that can not only spread the word but develop new business relationships.
A mortgage lending license is not required as you will not be involved in the lending process for the clients. You will not be quoting rates/fees/mortgage terms or working directly with mortgage clients. Our fully licensed and professional production staff will handle all fulfillment responsibilities. Working knowledge of the mortgage/real estate industry is helpful, but not required as we will train.
Professional appearance, dress, demeanor, and outgoing friendly personality are required for this position. You will be the “face” of the business. You will have the flexibility of working from home but must reside in the Denver Metro area since most of your time will be spent developing relationships in the industry.
- Collaborate on projects with marketing team to create flyers for realtors along with monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Accurately adhere to the Daily Success Plan including calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Compose personalized messages for special occasions and send cards for thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Strive to meet a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week connecting with a list of real estate agents according to their production
- Routinely meet with bankers, agents, and professionals through lunch and happy hour meetups with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings per week
- Working knowledge of sales process and understanding of how to enter information into client databases
- Experience of 1 year at least in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or in a similar role
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- Exhibit a high-level of skill with time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal aptitude
- Candidates must live in the Denver Metro area
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Colorado Lending Team
Colorado Lending Team is a locally owned mortgage company serving homeowners with the lowest rates and fees. We strive to facilitate the dream of homeownership by providing clients and referral partners with exceptional customer service.
We Do This By:
- Helping customers who are being let down by the banks and big-box lenders.
- Providing expert home loan advice so you can make an informed decision.
- Earning your trust so that we can be your mortgage broker for life.
- Having an open and honest relationship with everyone we deal with.
- Be willing to acknowledge our mistakes and do everything possible to rectify them as quickly as possible.
- Embracing change, being innovative, and never fearing failure.
- Having a positive working environment based on mutual respect and a supportive team spirit.
- Always behaving in a socially and ethically responsible manner.