Are you a motivated team player who loves building relationships? We’re looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to join our growing team! As a BDR, you’ll be responsible for establishing relationships with potential clients and working with our team to meet goals and deadlines. Candidates should be driven, personable and hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Build ongoing relationships with prospective clients identified by the inside sales team.
- Consult with prospective clients to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives and advise clients on products and services.
- Recommend and outline terms of loan and educate prospective borrowers on loan commitments.
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the Business Development and Operations teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Market our company’s unique services to clients based on their needs and requirements.
- Research and stay up to date on market rates and trends to better consult clients.
- Additional responsibilities related to shifting business needs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least one year of experience in a sales role
- Experience with systems such as Salesforce, or the ability to learn systems quickly
- Possess superb customer service, listening, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain an NMLS license prior to start date of employment
- Team-oriented, adaptable and accountable
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are a full service mortgage brokerage handling all steps of the mortgage lending process from loan application to loan approval. We start by finding the right loan product for each client’s needs and then keep them informed throughout the entire lending process, answering any questions they may have along the way. Finally, we work with the lender and the consumer to guide all parties through a successful transaction.
As a team, we are close-knit and collaborative mortgage experts with decades of mortgage lending experience who continue working as crucial links in the home buying process to this day. No matter where you’re currently at on your career path, we welcome you with open arms to set you up for success. We’ve been around the block a few times and we’re passionate about training a new generation of mortgage professionals to create the future of mortgage lending.