Success Mortgage Partners
If you’re seeking a job in a fast-growing industry and you excel at converting leads into new business opportunities for our company, we’d love to hear from you! As the business development representative for our rapidly expanding company, you will cultivate positive relationships with potential clients while following up on qualified leads, and converting those leads into lifelong customers. Ideally, you will be a currently licensed professional or can attain licensure within your first 90 days. As a dealmaker who loves working in the field and meeting new people, this position could have the potential to maximize earnings in a booming industry. If this sounds like a perfect opportunity, apply today!
This is a part-time position of roughly 15-20 hours weekly.
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Craft personalized cards to send on special occasions for birthdays, thank-yous, congratulations, gifts, and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Execute “Just Ask” calls for the company on a weekly basis to provide status updates on loan files to agents and borrowers
- Design and craft flyers for realtors and monthly mailers working together with marketing team to positively represent the business
- Ensure all teams have access to current information on the client database by continuously updating
- A dependable form of transportation is a must in order to attend client meetings
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- We require a current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or have the ability to gain licensure within the first 90 days of employment
- Working knowledge of sales process and understanding of how to enter information into client databases
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
About Success Mortgage Partners
Success is what we're about, mortgages are what we do, and partners is how we treat everybody.