Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, or is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
- Schedule face to face coffee appointments, lunches, and happy hours with agents, bankers, and other professionals with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings per week
- Compose personalized messages for special occasions and send cards for thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Design and craft flyers for realtors and monthly mailers working together with marketing team to positively represent the business
- Provide calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources through the outlined Daily Success Plan
- Ensure all teams have access to current information on the client database by continuously updating
- Exhibit a high-level of skill with time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal aptitude
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
- Reliable transportation is required in order to attend client meetings
- Understanding of the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- We require a current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or have the ability to gain licensure within the first 90 days of employment
15 - 21 hourly
About Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
- The Layden Team is a 29+ year top-performing mortgage team in the Nashville TN area with the main office in Franklin, TN.
- Part of one of the fastest-growing and most successful mortgage companies in the USA, we offer a wider range of mortgage solutions and better and more consistent pricing.
- The Layden Team is known as one of the most experienced mortgage teams in the USA, with a positive and professional work environment.
- If you want to partner with the best, be surrounded by top performers who enjoy putting in the top effort, serve our clients at a super-high level, and earn top rewards while growing your skills and career, the Layden Team is the place to work!