Statewide Mortgage Services
If you’re seeking a job in a fast-growing industry and you excel at converting leads into new business opportunities for our company, we’d love to hear from you! As the business development representative for our rapidly expanding company, you will cultivate positive relationships with potential clients while following up on qualified leads, and converting those leads into lifelong customers. Ideally, you will be a currently licensed professional or can attain licensure within your first 90 days. As a dealmaker who loves working in the field and meeting new people, this position could have the potential to maximize earnings in a booming industry. If this sounds like a perfect opportunity, apply today!
- Develop a list of banks, credit unions, etc. to call with a goal of 30 calls per week
- Collaborate on projects with marketing team to create flyers for realtors along with monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Compose personalized messages for special occasions and send cards for thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Attract more business by posting engaging content to social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other appropriate apps and sites
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation is required in order to attend client meetings
- Awareness of current sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
- Should be comfortable making videos and posting Social media content
$52,800 - $92,000+ at plan commission,
About Statewide Mortgage Services
Top 1 % Mortgage Broker In California and expanding to other states. Great work environment and an amazing operations staff and support.