Home Trust Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Prospect potential customers via answering inbound calls
- Replying to inbound texts, emails, and social media inquiries
- Use CRM to ensure new leads are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Set appointments and kick off the sales process
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$18 - $30 hourly
About Home Trust Team
Hi, my name is Makaela Stevens and I'm the sales manager for Home Trust Team, which is small, stable, and growing. We are a local, family-owned business.
I really love what I do. I love helping clients (who become friends) buy and sell homes. My brother and I also buy houses off-market in as-is condition for cash. I love fixing up houses to resell to homeowners or to rent them. It's great to see houses renovated and brought to their former glory.
We offer a flexible schedule working M-F with the potential ability to work from home. We like to have fun and enjoy what we do and need another smiling face in the office. Attire is casual (jeans are ok) and we want you to love working here and feel at home.