Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
65000 - 75000 yearly
About Keller Williams
Are you ready to make a real difference to families? Come become part of the Terri Cicchetti Team at Keller Williams Realty. We are only looking for a few who understand and want to change people's lives. The team focuses on making dreams come true in homeownership. We have a great time while we do this amazing career. If you think you are up to changing people's lives and sound like you would like to be a part of this world apply now. Come learn from a top producer who cares about making a difference. We are in search of hard-working people to partner with, who will deliver excellent customer service to our clients and team!