Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, or is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
- Craft personalized cards to send on special occasions for birthdays, thank-yous, congratulations, gifts, and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Initiate company engagement to attract more business by posting on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Perform the weekly “Just Ask” calls for the company to give status updates on the loan file to agents and borrowers
- Maintain the client database to make sure the team can access current information on all leads
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
- Demonstrated strength in the areas of time management, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- We require a current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or have the ability to gain licensure within the first 90 days of employment
- Reliable transportation is required in order to attend client meetings
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Mortgage Possible
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and are licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience have been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.