Fairway Independent Mortgage
Are you an awesome, positive, fun person? Are you looking for a change?
Our Des Moines-based mortgage team is growing all over the state of Iowa and we are looking for an amazing business development representative!
This is a unique position where you'll be joining a local mortgage team that already has a great local reputation. Your role will be to identify new referral sources, meet with them, ask for the business and maintain those relationships over time.
You won't need to be licensed to do loans. You won't need to talk much at all about mortgages. You'll solely be responsible for being the friendly face of the team that's out in the field meeting new people!
Even better, you get the benefits and support of a huge mortgage company (Fairway is #5 in the country!... Over 10,000 employees!) -- but in a small local office/culture!
Because we're a small office, we're looking for a true stand-out candidate. There's literally no room for someone looking to hide among others and glide through the day.
We work hard. We have fun. We make raving fans of our clients while doing it!
The perfect candidate would have the following qualities:
- Positive and upbeat attitude,
- Follows instructions carefully and successfully,
- Is a "techie" person, we use systems and online software that drives your daily activities.
- Receives feedback and criticism well,
- Sales/customer service background is a MUST. This isn't going to be your first sales job -- we cannot be confident you'll be successful without personal experience.
Compensation will be a small monthly stipend of $1,500/month + commission on loans that close that you bring in.
Please apply if you feel like the above describes you to a "T"! We'd love to hear from you!
- Provide calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources through the outlined Daily Success Plan
- Design and craft flyers for realtors and monthly mailers working together with marketing team to positively represent the business
- Strive to meet a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week connecting with a list of real estate agents according to their production
- Maintain the client database to make sure the team can access current information on all leads
- Initiate company engagement to attract more business by posting on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Working knowledge of sales process and understanding of how to enter information into client databases
- A dependable form of transportation is a must in order to attend client meetings
- Exhibit a high-level of skill with time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal aptitude
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
$30,000 - $100,000 - Commissioned with small monthly stipend.
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
The Tyler Osby Team is a small group within Fairway Independent Mortgage (one of the country's largest mortgage companies). We're a group that likes to work extremely hard, but also have a lot of fun!