Gilmore & Gilmore, LLC
The Business Development Representative is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with realtors and lenders and other potential customers while managing a book of business supporting two Attorneys. As the Business Development Representative, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports Gilmore and Gilmore’s overall growth strategy.
Successful individuals in this role must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required, failing of which will result in termination.
This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. All work must be completed at the office of Gilmore & Gilmore during these hours. You will report to two attorneys.
- Achieve sales goals by employing results-focused business development practices
- Establish positive and proactive relationships with clients and referral partner
- Keep accurate records of calls and other appointments
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Attend trade shows, meetings, conventions, seminars, and other real estate events
- Maintain knowledge of the real estate and mortgage lending industries
- Stay in tune with customer and competitor activities
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Gilmore Gilmore’s revenue and profitability targets
- Create lead generation strategy including implementation of best practices and tracking lead conversion reporting
- Maintain all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Build Gilmore Gilmore awareness in the marketplace
- Leverage marketing material provided by Gilmore Gilmore
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
$20 - $30 hourly
About Gilmore & Gilmore, LLC
For over 35 years Gilmore & Gilmore has been committed to providing expert legal services to the individual and businesses in our communities.
Find out more at www.gilmoregilmore.com