Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven business development sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll help us generate business by prospecting potential referral partners, such as real estate agents, that work with home buyers who need a mortgage. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
This is a great position for individuals with real estate industry experience who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. The potential for income is very high as this is a salary plus commission position where there is no ceiling.
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Prospect real estate agents and home builders to build relationships that turn into mortgage referrals
- Set up appointments with our inside loan originators and team leaders once a qualified referral partner wants to learn more
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- At least 2 years of real estate industry sales experience
- Mortgage originator or real estate sales experience a plus
- Willingness to make quota for the number of outbound calls and appointments each week
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!