Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Perfect for a recent college grad or a current college student looking for a jumpstart in marketing
$10 - $13 hourly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.