We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. You will be using our CRM's to convert our leads to an appointment for our agents. This position is 100% commission. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales or real estate, please apply today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- This job is NOT M-F 9-5. Hours will vary based on client needs. It also is required to be done in our office. We supply the training and equipment.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$50,000 -$75,000 on Plan
About Team Pepka
Our Mission is to exceed the expectations of those we serve through honesty, integrity, and unparalleled service! We provide every Team Pepka client with a one-of-a-kind customer experience.