The Roc Group @ Cross Country Mortgage
We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a go-getter who has a proven track record in building referral relationships. If you love people and are passionate about building a network with real estate agents, financial planners, attorneys you will be a huge asset to our team. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today! The Roc Group @ Cross Country Mortgage offers a great compensation plan, health, dental, eye, 401k, marketing budget, sales support, and training. Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you!
- Initiate company engagement to attract more business by posting on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Compose personalized messages for special occasions and send cards for thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Maintain the client database to make sure the team can access current information on all leads
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Routinely meet with agents, financial planners, and professionals through coffee, breakfast, lunch, and happy hour meetups with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings per week
- Execute calls for the company on a weekly basis to provide status updates on loan files to agents and borrowers and give a call to action for them to share a lead referral
- Conduct calls to real estate agents from a list according to production with a goal of 13 live connections per day and show them that they are a valued business partner
- Exhibit a high-level of skill with time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal aptitude
- Working knowledge of sales process and understanding of how to enter information into client databases
- A dependable form of transportation is a must in order to attend client meetings
- At least 2 years of sales experience in developing relationships and with a proven track record reflecting the ability to follow up to glean leads. This will be done with the real estate agents, financial planners, and attorneys in an organized trackable system
$135,000+ and benefits
About The Roc Group @ Cross Country Mortgage
Here at The ROC Mortgage Group, we specialize in residential home financing. We have been serving the Boston Metro area for the past 20 years and have an excellent reputation with our client base, referral partners, and community.