Redwood Mortgage Services
We’re seeking ambitious and strategic thinkers who know how to drive business opportunities to our company. Does this sound like you? Then we’d love for you to join our rapidly growing team as a business development representative. You’ll build relationships with clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong customers. The ideal candidate for this position is currently a licensed professional, or can gain licensure within 90 days of hire, and thrive on making deals while talking with people out in the field. If you’re ready for an exciting career in a fast-growing industry with opportunities for earning potential and growth, send us your resume today!
- Conduct calls to real estate agents from a list according to production with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Initiate company engagement to attract more business by posting on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Update status of the loan file to agents and borrowers through the weekly “Just Ask” call for the company
- Manage appointments with agents, bankers, and professionals for lunches and happy hours with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings a week
- Compose personalized messages for special occasions and send cards for thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate
- Exhibit a high-level of skill with time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal aptitude
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
- Must be currently licensed with an NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or willing to obtain licensure within 90 days of employment
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- Understanding of the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
$80,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Redwood Mortgage Services
Redwood Mortgage Services is a Maryland-based residential mortgage lender helping people buy homes serving Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Washington DC, and Florida.