Redwood Mortgage Services
We’re seeking ambitious and strategic thinkers who know how to drive business opportunities to our company. Does this sound like you? Then we’d love for you to join our rapidly growing team as a business development representative. You’ll build relationships with clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong customers. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive real estate industry contact and social network, and thrives on making deals while talking with people out in the field. If you’re ready for an exciting career in a fast-growing industry with opportunities for earning potential and growth, send us your resume today!
- Update current information for all leads to teams by continuously revising the client database
- Accurately adhere to the Daily Success Plan including calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Perform the weekly “Just Ask” calls for the company to give status updates on the loan file to agents and borrowers
- Design and craft flyers for realtors and monthly mailers working together with marketing team to positively represent the business
- Conduct calls to real estate agents from a list according to production with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days of employment
- Understanding of the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
$80,000 - $150,000 per year
About Redwood Mortgage Services
Redwood Mortgage Services is a Maryland based residential mortgage lender helping people buy homes serving Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Washington DC and Florida.