The Andora Group
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Communicate with prospects to uncover buying and selling opportunities via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline,
- Nurture and grow home buying and selling opportunities within our existing customer base
- Uncover details into the customer's home buying journey. Find out where they are in the sales process so our teams can act quickly and efficiently to provide the absolute best customer experience.
- Follow scripts to deliver the company’s value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our company prides itself on.
- Make follow-up outbound calls and provide additional information, overcome objections and close the sale.
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved,
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide excellent customer service experience.
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele.
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- 2+ years previous sales experience and a proven track record of success
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to close the sale on a single call
- Coachable, highly motivated, and driven to succeed
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Andora Group
The Andora Group is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is becoming one of the top real estate firms in the area. We are a professional group that is highly focused and believes in having fun while developing relationships built on trust and mutual respect.