American Integrity Restoration
We're looking for a business development representative, who will be responsible for revenue growth of the company by building and nurturing healthcare industry relationships whereby influencers and decision makers will refer or utilize AIR for services.
- Reach out to contacts in preparation for foreseeable situations that could impact customers/company; these include:
- Preparation for natural disasters and storms.
- Communicating procedures/protocols for various scenarios.
- Monitoring the incoming workflow and status of ongoing construction and restoration projects to enable quick response to customer needs, market demands, and opportunities.
- Follow a targeted territory management plan based on existing factors that drive revenue (organization size, quality of relationship, and location of hospital or healthcare network).
- Establish rapport among multiple offices/departments within each targeted healthcare network (and their respective peer networks) to maximize presence, comfort, and confidence in AIR (upsell/cross-sell/network referral prospecting and account penetration).
- Work with other departments at AIR to coordinate on delivering a consistent work product.
- Participate in assigned market-related associations and trade show events to ensure a consistent AIR presence in the healthcare market.
- Become the natural representative of company and industry for the emergency response world in southern New England.
- Other duties assigned from time to time by supervisor/management.
- Experience and relationships with healthcare networks is mandatory. Develop and maintain “rolodex” of influencers and decision makers
- 5+ years in a sales environment desired. 10+ years in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Gregarious, accommodating yet firm, credible diplomat skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving – must be creative, innovative, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Highly self-motivated/self-corrective, high energy, persistent personality. High sense of urgency
- High ethical conduct/behavior required
- Superior interpersonal skills – proficient in both written and verbal communications with the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of organizations and prospects/customers
$50,000 - $60,000 base salary yearly + performance based incentive
About American Integrity Restoration
At AIR, we come to work each day to help our customers solve problems, and provide them peace of mind. Integrity, Effective Communication, Care, Attention To Detail and Commitment to Results are in everything we do. All companies advertise that they provide "Great Service." We think that claim rings hollow when the core reason for doing business doesn't focus on how all of our employees conduct themselves at, and away from work.
We don't ever want to work for a customer who views our work as a commodity. We work hard to build and maintain relationships. We want to be viewed by our customers and partners as a company that cares, and that will provide prompt, courteous service at a moment's notice. We seek out relationships with customers who place value ahead of price-reliability and commitment ahead of "low bidder."