America's Mortgage Solutions
Business Development Representative - COLORADO
THIS POSITION IS FOR A RESIDENT IN COLORADO WHO CAN MEET WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS!
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal-maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to increase your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to the database, realtors, and referral sources
- Develop a list of banks, credit unions, etc. to call with a goal of 30 calls per week
- Manage appointments with agents, bankers, and professionals for lunches and happy hours with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings a week
- Perform the weekly “Just Ask” calls for the company to give status updates on the loan file to agents and borrowers
- Write and send personalized cards for special occasions including thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc. (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate)
- Update current information for all leads to teams by continuously revising the client database
- Work with the marketing team to produce flyers for realtors and monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Manage social content for the company and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagement and attract more business
- Conduct calls to real estate agents from a list according to production with a goal of 50 calls a day with 15-20 live conversations
- Daily Realtor Office Visits to meet with Agents
- Attend Realtor/Business Industry Networking Events
- Develop and maintain a database of client and prospect contact information
- Cultivate new client relationships
- Develop communications, programs, and systems for the highest client retention rate possible
- Maintain client relations
- Promote education seminars to Realtors
- Demonstrated strength in the areas of time management, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of the current sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
- Demonstrated strength in sales and converting leads into clients
$55,000 - $120,000
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a mortgage brokerage firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage consultant experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Forward & Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.