Love selling, but can’t commit full-time?
Interested in an exciting opportunity selling to high-end marketing and IT companies?
We’re looking for a long-term Part-Time relationship with a B2B Business Development Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting the sales efforts of the team, including sourcing, establishing, and building relationships with companies remotely over the phone, Zoom, and email. You will also be responsible for researching and identifying new client opportunities, presenting and pitching our services to prospects, and increasing awareness of our company.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, fun, dynamic teams equals massive impact
Competitive, Base Part-Time, Annual Salary ($21,000) great commission structure
- Research prospective organizations in specific market segments
- Utilize our CRM and prospecting tools
- Identify decision-makers and influencers in organizations
- Build, qualify and maintain a portfolio of clients and prospects aligned with our sales strategy
- Keep a positive attitude in order to drive yourself and your colleagues to success
- Assist sales team in all responsibilities related to closing new business
- Beginning conversations with new prospects through outreach
- Prospecting for new business
- Building Rapport and relationships
- Sells specifically on how it will satisfy customer needs
- Keen attention to detail and motivation to deliver high-quality work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with high-activity phone and email prospecting
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- Comfortable initiating cold calls
- Dealing with top decision-makers and multiple decision-makers
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision-makers in client firms
- Flourishing in a small company environment that is continually changing and growing
- Feels ownership for activities and results
- Persistent, yet knows when to walk away
- Open, honest, authentic communicator
- Continually finding and generating business from new customers
- Gets by gatekeepers
- Generating high client satisfaction
- Quickly able to process client needs
- Ability to learn to sell new concepts or offerings
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth
- Hard worker with a strong work ethic
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning and setting goals
- Consistent contact with prospects
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated as well as work on a team and across functional areas of the organization
$21,000 salary, plus commission
About UX 4Sight
We're UX 4Sight, a Chicago-based UX (User Experience) agency that has helped over 40 Fortune 500 companies (including Disney, Verizon, and Citi) to craft a more engaging, intuitive, and profitable user experience.
"Find the courage to be kind." We believe our motto works well in life and UX. Brands can achieve goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) with the right amount of foresight — which just happens to be in our name. Designing the right digital product means having the courage to empathize with what your users truly want, empowering them with the courage to click through to a kinder digital user experience.
We pride ourselves on a culture of tight collaboration across disciplines. We’re paid to listen to users, so a politics-free culture based on trust and transparency ... well, that’s a must. We believe good begets good inside and out — what happens inside of our organization impacts our clients’ work on the outside.