Mako Mortgage Processing LLC
Mpire Financial is a Wholesale Mortgage Brokerage, headquartered in Winter Garden, FL. We finance both residential and commercial loans in multiple states throughout the Country. We consider ourselves a premier lending organization; therefore, we recognize the overriding importance of outstanding service to you and the communities we serve.
Mpire Financial Group LLC is looking to hire a Full-Time Business Development Manager (BDM) to achieve organic growth of our branch Referral Partner network by creating New and Nurturing existing Referral Partner relationships.
Under the direction of your Sales Manager, your role is to maintain existing relationships with referral sources and establish new relationships to increase Company sales. The BDM will play a strategic role in the Company’s marketing and sales plan, monitor various Partner and Sales data and attend Networking events as needed. This requires an understanding of the Real Estate/Mortgage Broker industry and culture and the articulation of such. Candidates should have experience directly related to the Mortgage, Title, or Real Estate Industry.
- Establishes contact and builds lasting relationships with current and prospective Referral Partner candidates in targeted markets outlined in a written plan
- Become the Go-To Mortgage Resource in the Market
- Constant Communication between BDM, Referral Partner, and Sales Manager to ensure smooth transactions
- Successful BDM’s will be meeting with Referral Partners daily through all available tech, attracting Referral Partners through the consistent daily activity of calls (some cold calls), video messaging, emails, SMS messaging, data-base development, geographic farming, CRM campaigns, LinkedIn message, other social media broadcasting, video posting on social media streams, conferences, in-person meetings, and other methods to make contact with candidates
- Conducts presentations and talks about the Mpire Financial platform, features and benefits of working with Mpire Financial
- Generate high lead volume on Closed Transactions
- Communicate hits and misses with Referral Partners to the Sales Manager
- Communicates with the Loan Officer and follows up with the Referral Partner on loan progress and status
- Determines and understands the full scope of a qualified Referral Partner
- Attends and Represents Mpire Financial at Networking Events to expand our client base and recruit top talent to join the Mpire Financial Team
Mpire Financial Business Development Manager (BDM)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This is a commissioned based position
- Experience prospecting and cultivating new relationships
- Basic understanding of standard loan programs within the mortgage industry
- Exceptional Client and Customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with data entry; willing to learn new programs
- Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to collaborate and work individually and in team settings
- Ability to learn and absorb information quickly
- Strong leadership, negotiation skills, and effectively present information in a clear and professional manner
- Exceptional ability to multitask; prioritize tasks, adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Maintain a high level of discretion with confidentiality of Client and Customer Information
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and analytical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mako Mortgage Processing LLC
Mako Mortgage Processing LLC
120 S. Dillard St. Winter Garden, Florida 34787
Sondra Motowidlak, CEO
Mako Mortgage Processing is a fast-growing processing company in central Florida with growth to TX, NJ, CT, and OK by the end of the year! We are looking for the right "FIN" to join and grow our shark tank!
Mako Mortgage Processing LLC is located in Winter Garden, Florida, growing branches in NJ, OK, CT and TX with new states being added by the end of the year!