C&C Property Management
The Business Development Manager (BDM) at C&C Property Management is responsible for making great first impressions with potential clients. All new leads and referrals will be introduced to the BDM so that they can ensure that they are a good fit for the company, and ensure they understand the unique capabilities and outcomes that C&C Property Management delivers. Over time, the BDM will become a fountain of our most legendary customer success and service stories.
The BDM is both a filter that saves the company from taking on misfit clients and a magnet that will attract perfect-fit clients for years to come.
Here are some benefits of joining C&C:
- You’ll be selling the best product in town:
- While there are many property management companies, we have invested the time to design a uniquely attractive product that the market is looking for.
- This role offers a high degree of autonomy.
- This is a results-driven position that requires a self-directed and committed professional.
- You will be offered an abundance of training, coaching, and mentorship on industry best practices and sales skill development.
- Respond to inbound leads quickly and effectively
- Meet with, and educate, qualified prospects on our residential management services
- Qualify and convert prospects into clients for our service
- Complete the necessary forms and paperwork to onboard new properties
- Manage a robust and dynamic pipeline within our CRM with current notes and statuses
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate laws
- Build relationships with clients and learn our best customer success stories
- The right candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Great Listener
- Clear Communicator (on phone, over email, and in-person)
- Consistent Performance
- Fast Learner
- California Real Estate License Preferred
We are not accepting resumes for this position. To apply, you must complete this short application and upload a simple video cover letter (60 seconds) explaining why you’re a good fit for this role. A simple phone or webcam video is acceptable, with no editing or professional skills required. * * *https://forms.gle/Betfda2wM7FdHQVy8*
$66,000 - $70,000 yearly
About C&C Property Management
C&C Property Management is a full-service property management company servicing residential properties in the greater Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County.