The Estate Plan
This is the break you've been waiting for! If you've made it here, you're ready for a change. This is a serious opportunity to grow into a higher valued, higher paying career. Before the pandemic, we were a team of one. Now, we are a team of eight. Within three years, we will be at least twenty to twenty-five. We will be grooming our core talent to be promoted and grow with us as a business. We need incredible multitasking people to join us in supporting our team and helping our clients. You'll get an awesome Macbook, along with great new hardware and an invitation to our Amazon shopping list - because you deserve great equipment in this great new opportunity. You'll also be trained and given opportunities to attend workshops and coaching sessions. You've been warned - we laugh a lot, play games during team time, communicate in our chat rooms using emojis and GIFs and will notice and care if you're having a great day.
The Business Relationship Manager's primary goal is to build relationships with our former, current, and potential new clients on the telephone, in person when they visit our office, and through written correspondences. This role will assist the team with administrative and marketing tasks as assigned.
The Business Relationship Manager works under the supervision of the Owner.
Support employees are prohibited by the State Bar Association rules from practicing law. All work done by the Business Relationship Manager must be in support of and under the direct supervision of an attorney. In dealing with clients, the Business Relationship Manager must be careful not to inadvertently slip into the unlawful practice of law. This would include answering client questions about what will happen in their case or recommending that a client undertake a certain course of action during their case.
- Performs potential new client intake, screening, scheduling, and tracking.
- Follow up with all potential new clients that do not engage the firm according to the call cadence set by the Firm.
- Follows up with Clients as part of the post-representation glide path.
- Maintains and helps update a tracking system to monitor and report on progress with leads, prospective new clients, and referral sources. Provide weekly reports to the Owner.
Marketing Support Duties:
- Executes the Firm’s post-representation glide-path (communications to clients when the case closes in stages from 1 day to 1 year, obtains reviews and testimonials).
- Ensures Back-end Marketing calls to former clients and current referral sources are blocked on the Owner’s calendar, provides call lists to the Owner prior to the call, and updates the rainmaking Rolodex (or CRM) timely.
- Assists the Owner with building and updating the Team 100 or other referral/networking marketing plan.
- Ensures CRM is kept up to date and all campaigns contain the appropriate templates (i.e., emails, letters, and reminders).
- Follows approved script to call former clients (on behalf of the Owner) to check in with current or former clients.
- Ensures notecards and follow-up cards are in stock and sent timely after networking events or on important dates, and the rainmaking Rolodex (or CRM) is updated timely.
- Participates in drip campaigns and social media marketing channels to ensure the events are calendared, content is created and disbursed, and tracked according to plan.
- Helps develop and maintain the necessary supplementary materials that are to be included with the new client proposals, such as fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, maps, pictures, etc.
- Coordinates and assists with firm events for internal employee events, workshops/seminars, professional events, and client events hosted or presented by the firm.
- Maintains and helps update a tracking system to monitor and report on progress with leads, prospective new clients, and referral sources and presents the reports to the Owner weekly.
- Maintains all Trust to Transition reporting as needed by the Owner. Provide weekly reports to the Owner.
Human Resource Tasks:
- Assists with facilitating and tracking onboarding activities for new employees.
- Assists with preparing the workstation and technology (including telephone setup) for new employees prior to their start date.
- Problem solves technology concerns for current staff.
- Assists with employee birthday gifts, anniversary recognition.
- Provides additional administrative assistance as needed to support the Firm’s mission and supports the Owner/Administrator.
- Provides back-up to the receptionist regarding general phone handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational background in marketing at the Associates’ Degree level or should have work experience in marketing at an equivalent level.
- One to three years of experience working in marketing is preferred.
- Experience with CRM systems, graphic design software, social media, WordPress, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
$50,000 - $70,000
About The Estate Plan
Our mission at The Estate Plan is to provide personal attention and optimal results. Through client referrals, our law firm has had the privilege of serving thousands of families and small businesses.
We take pride in being different from other law firms by embracing technology and eliminating paper. It is this pioneering attitude that has helped us save both our community and the environment. Our paperless approach allows us to respond to environmental and client emergencies with the press of a button.
Benefits for qualified employees:
- Medical insurance
- Medical GAP insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) (matching)
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Professional development workshop access