Bay Equity Home Loans
We are a top-producing mortgage office in the northwest corner of Washington State that offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick benefits.
The main goal of this position is to focus on relationship building that will establish new relationships with potential referral partners, and as a result of those relationships, increase the flow of referrals that will eventually become new loans for the Dean Hayes Team at Bay Equity Home Loans.
This objective will be reached by three means:
- Establishing NEW partnerships with referral partners.
- Maintaining an ongoing partnership with such partners to create lasting business referrals.
- Nurturing existing relationships with already established partnerships to increase referrals and create a harmonious long-lasting relationship that will yield new partner referrals.
The BDM executes a very specific plan to achieve success. The BDM manager has a “Daily Success Plan” that includes but are not limited to the following:
- Phone calls to real estate agents and referral partners
- Setup Coffee/lunch appointments with agents and referral partners
- Regular follow-up with prospective and regular referral partners
- Open Houses visits
- Attend Realtor events, local seminars, social events, community service events, etc.
- Work on soft agents (agents we previously closed loans for on the listing side)
- Present our unique programs to all partners
- Maintain a database CRM of all partners
- Maintain a marketing contact program - emails and text messages, mailers, handwritten notes
- The BDM is a person that is motivated to establish and create relationships with agents. She or he is driven to execute a marketing plan that drives business to the Dean Hayes Team. This person shows outstanding phone skills, persistent and consistent follow-up, professional personal appearance, the ability to persuade agents to try The Dean Hayes Team, the ability to do individual or group presentations about our company. This individual must be organized, self-motivated, creative and have a positive attitude.
- The BDM is not a loan officer; instead, they will be a fantastic communicator, great with people, and they will learn enough about our industry to be conversant and a relatively good technician.
- The BDM calls on referral partners and other people capable of providing referrals, creates a database, and promotes a consistent message.
- The expectation is that this position has some established relationships already in the Real Estate industry and the BDM will expand on those relationships by asking for referrals.
- Work-life balance is very important to the Dean Hayes Team, and we will work with you to structure your schedule for maximum efficiency without compromising your life schedule.
- The BDM receives a base compensation with some strong incentives to produce. This will drive and encourage the BDM to produce more and in return earn more. This is a full-time position with company benefits.
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Bay Equity Home Loans
Bay Equity Home Loans is a family-owned mortgage firm that prides itself on placing the customer first.
Our team continually receives 5-star reviews from our clients and industry partners for our excellent communications and customer service.