NAAAM Real Estate Collection
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing profitable new sales across the assigned geographic regions as well as fostering business relationships with our existing key clients to develop client-specific strategies to increase sales and client satisfaction. Must have business development and sales experience in a complex technology partner/ecosystem environment.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to new clients.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit, and other financial targets.
- Stays abreast of leading IT, SaaS, and Software Consulting industry trends and sales best practices.
- Recommends and assists with implementing service improvements.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team members as requested.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with clients, including visits with government clients and prospects in Austin.
- Experience developing opportunities through both internal and external channels.
- An awareness of the modern software development lifecycle and Cloud technologies.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing, and marketing strategies.
- Produces, analyzes, and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports.
- Develops effective relationships with key client contacts and Optimum’s business partners.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of sales-related experience is required.
- Previous experience in IT, Software, and Consulting sales are highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel, depending on the territory are required. Maintaining reliable transportation is also required.
$25 - $29 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.