We’re seeking a Business Development Manager to identify new commercial customers and to cultivate relationships with our current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your previous business development experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the restoration industry, we want you on our team!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Identify new opportunities and cultivate the existing client relationships
- Serve as a champion between the customer and our organization
- Achieve designated targets
- Attend trade shoes and other networking events to share the value of Concraft
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills online, in-person, and on the phone to uncover potential new customers
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required (you may be driving a company vehicle)
- Proficiency in sales software, such as Dash and Constant Contact would be a HUGE plus
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite of products
- Excellent presentation skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in marketing or business is preferred
These are the qualities we are looking for:
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and not afraid to speak to those you do not know
- Comfortable speaking to stakeholders at any level
- Superb interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- A WINNING attitude at all times
- Independent Thinker: Develop creative ideas without being told what to do
- Strategic thinker: You have a strategy and a goal in mind at all times.
$50,000 - $75,000 per year + commission
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Being of Service together to our customers and each other.