IRBY Home Buyers
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-crushing Business Development Manager.
This IRBY professional is responsible for building our client base of potential investment property owners needing top-notch customer service and problem-solving services. The Sales Representative is a strong salesperson bold enough to always ask for the close. They will leverage themselves within the community and build their sphere of influence to poise IRBY as the top real estate problem-solving company in the area.
Strength of character, leadership, and sales acumen carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. Please complete the assessments sent after you submit your resume.
High performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
- Guaranteed training pay
- Monthly draw options
- Competitive compensation percentage
- Company cell phone
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Maintain a detailed pipeline within our company CRM to ensure organization and follow-up
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Respond to leads quickly and effectively through various communication channels
- Network with and educate influencers about our services
- Qualify and convert prospects into clients
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate laws
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Passionate about selling
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Property Management or Real Estate experience
- Business and negotiation acumen
About IRBY Home Buyers
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses
Check us out at www.irbyllc.com