Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're currently seeking to fill a Business Development position who would support a Branch Manager & Loan Officer in the Katy area by referring mortgage opportunities. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Identify purchase and refinance mortgage loan opportunities and refer to your assigned licensed Loan Officer
- Forge relationships with Real Estate Agents and other referral sources who can refer residential mortgage opportunities.
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency