Farm Bureau Insurance
Farm Bureau Insurance is looking for agents to grow in the insurance world. If you're active in the community, a recent college graduate, or a people person, this could be a great career for you. You will find growth at our reputable company and we will be able to help you achieve your goals.
Ideal candidates will be able to make sales calls, follow up, and close business that helps clients meet their goals. If you are motivated and independent, apply today!
- Call on local companies and homeowners to develop relationships and sell our insurance products
- Keep up-to-date on our services as well as customer needs
- Provide exceptional customer service answer questions, handle objections, and follow through on needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers as well as potential customers
- Coordinate with underwriting, call center associates, and other internal staff to provide a seamless process for customers
- Continue education and training as needed to stay current and certified
- Attend events as needed to promote Farm Bureau Insurance of Idaho and network
- Licenses: You will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life, and health insurance to sell. You do not need to be licensed to apply
- 1-2 years outside sales experience preferred
- Strong desire to achieve financial success and prospect
- Travel throughout the region to conduct face-to-face meetings
- Strong presentation skills
- Cold calling experience a plus
$60,000 - $100,000+
About Farm Bureau Insurance
Farm Bureau Insurance-East Idaho has been a presence in Idaho’s economy since 1947.
We offer employment, ranging from entry-level to management. Our employees are committed to a common set of ethics that guide our actions. We reward our employees with a competitive salary, a benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees, and the security of a well-established company. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, innovation, and continuous learning.