KW - Conshohocken
Who are we looking for: The Business Center Coordinator must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Business Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Business Center.
The Business Center Coordinator will be responsible for the appearance of the Business Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The Business Center Coordinator will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the customer with an understanding that the agent associates will seek them because the associate likes the individual and are swayed by enthusiasm.
The Business Center Coordinator acts as the Director of First Impressions for the Business Center. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Business Center Coordinator will assist and work as a part of the management team of the office by providing support and feedback to the Director of Agent Services, MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Business Center.
- Greet everyone with a smile—be positive and cheerful
- Assist and work as a part of the management team
- Act as office manager for any in-office matters relating to the unit within the building.
- Assist in onboarding agents, staff and team admin.
- Assist with licensing, transfers and system entries.
- Assist with agent real estate association onboarding and transfers.
- Keep organized files and understand-maintain agent checklists.
- Attend all staff/leadership meetings regularly and update the team.
- Schedule executing onboarding appointments
- Assist and host agent orientation when necessary.
- Create and maintain monthly training calendar for brokerage
- Participation in Education committee meetings and calendar scheduling.
- Process and maintain systems for check scanning with MCA department
- Maintain goals and objectives for the role and business center.
- Assist with all Business center and some Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD coordination, weekly setup when in Business Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Help to share the Business Center value story.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain appearance of reception area
- Sales Associates – daily
- Director of Agent Services – daily
- MCA Office - Check scanning - daily
- Positive attitude
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Phone skills and experience
- Computer skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of google drive systems and spreadsheets
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Ability to work independently
$40,000 - $50,000
About KW - Conshohocken
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is the number one franchise in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold.