Cueto Law Group, P.L.
Exciting Opportunity for Mid-Level Attorney
We are a fast-growing business law firm looking for an attorney with a minimum of 3 years of litigation experience to join our firm. The ideal candidate will have strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
About Cueto Law Group, P.L.
We are a fast-growing business law firm leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver industry-leading efficiencies to every case.