Right Now Air & Solar
Right Now Air & Solar is hiring a Financial/Business Analyst to provide analytical support to the corporate financial planning and analysis team.
At Right Now Air, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot into the office, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensures timely and accurate management performance reporting of actual results with variance analysis vs. forecast, budget, and prior year
- Liaises with key stakeholders and senior leadership to review results and determine key drivers of variances and how they impact our go-forward performance (forecast)
- Develops monthly commentary of actual and forecast information to be used in consolidated reporting packages and for discussion of financial results with senior management
- Manages excel models for forecasting and analysis/decision support
- Loads and consolidates forecasts
- Assists in the budget and planning process
- Assists with target cash balance, liquidity target, and capital sources as performs analytics related to balance sheet optimization and capital structure
- Identifies and drives process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, models, and dashboards
- Provides analytical support on particular projects and business cases to enhance the financial decision-making process
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting/economics or equivalent exp.
- CPA / MBA or other financial certifications preferred
- Knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with Smart View / Hyperion Planning
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Right Now Air & Solar
President and CEO John Neuman started his heating and air conditioning career after graduating from Utica High School in Michigan. Shortly after graduating, he met his wife of 23 years and moved to sunny California. He was hired on with a local Solano-based heating and air conditioning company and worked his way up to general manager. After 12 years of dedicated service, he found the company unwilling to adapt or change and had lost the values of customer service. At that time, John devoted himself to building more than just a heating and air conditioning company.