Building Service Specialists Housekeepers and Laundry Aides
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of housekeepers for a long-term care facility located in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Full-time 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Every other weekend required
Housekeeper Responsibilities Include:
- Clean residents' rooms as assigned, which includes dusting, furniture polishing, sanitizing bathrooms, sweeping floor, vacuuming carpet, cleaning mirrors, changing linens, making beds, emptying trash, and general straightening and organizing
- Straighten, pick up, and organize all common areas, therapy rooms, etc.
- Straighten, pick up, and clean offices as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
Laundry Aide Responsibilities:
- Empty all soiled linen barrels from both Nurses Stations, sort and load machines
- Fold any/all linen processed
- Collect and process soiled bibs and tablecloths from food service
- Personals processing, hanging and delivery
- Clean Laundry Area: sweep floors thoroughly (underneath clean linen shelving), wipe down all machines (washers and dryers), recheck lint traps and thoroughly sweep out, straiten up clean linen on shelves and laundry area
All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
$8 per hour
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.