NextHome Beach Time Realty
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We'd love to have you join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
$13 - $14 hourly
About NextHome Beach Time Realty
NextHome Beach Time Realty has three offices between St. Pete Beach and Redington Beach. We specialize in the sale of luxury properties and vacation rentals, with a rental management portfolio of over 130 units spread out over our barrier islands. Sunrise Resort, which is managed by NextHome Beach Time Realty, is a luxury vacation rental condominium complex consisting of 58 privately owned 2-bedroom/ 2-bathroom units, all with waterfront views. It is located just across Gulf Blvd from Tradewinds Island Grand Resort.