Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come Work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.