Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Protect the intergrity of the building thru maintenace of the building.
- Check the hotel equipment for any non working parts, damage to doors, windows, walls & make necessary repairs as needed.
- Document work orders and service requests of guest rooms repairs and preventative maintance inspections of public space.
- Responsible for scheduling, outsourcing vendors involving outside maintenance items.
- Property Walks
- Responsible for all life safety systems and outdoor swimming pooll
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
$15 - $17 hourly
About Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
At Home2 Suites by Hilton, one of the fastest-growing brands in Hilton's history, is a mid-tier, all-suite, award-winning extended-stay pet-friendly hotel designed to offer stylish accommodations with flexible guest room configurations and inspired amenities for cost-conscious guests.
Our goal is to always seek to attract new employees who have a vision, a passion, and a deep connection to their communities that they are happy to serve. Encore desires to bring in diverse, yet like-minded individuals who want to not only make a positive influence within the workplace but also within the community.