Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Overland Park
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Overland Park
- Benefits: Full time, includes health, dental and vision.
The hotel has many benefits as well - Hilton Hotel discounts (some hotel discounts as low as $39 a night!), Travel discounts, 50% off all food, monthly and bi weekly bonuses for Hilton Enrollments, Great Service Scores, name mentions in reviews, and more! We are a newly renovated hotel looking for great personalities to be the face of the first ever built Embassy Suites.