Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
$12 - $18 hourly
About DVG Realty
DVG Realty works in partnership with Orange Property Management, Schlick Construction, Solid Roofing, and Dreamvesting Capital Group to provide a comprehensive approach to all matters involving Real Estate.