Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
$18 - 22 hourly
About Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC
Yellowhammer Investment Group, LLC is a locally owned and operated business located at 15 S Florida St, Mobile, AL 36606. We have over 20 years of real estate investing experience in Mobile and Baldwin counties. Our team has a diverse background and strives to put our experience and knowledge of the local markets to help turn distressed properties into homes.