The Inn at Gig Harbor
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$17 - $19 hourly
About The Inn at Gig Harbor
The Inn at Gig Harbor brings a cozy and relaxing ambiance and outstanding service combined with the adventurous style of the Pacific Northwest. The Inn’s premier location positions you just 10 minutes from waterfront dining, harbor activities and the Gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. This quaint, mile-long harbor town blends water, arts, nature, history, food and spirits in a way that will make you never want to leave.