Craftsman Inn & Suites
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smooth and eliminate safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
About Craftsman Inn & Suites
The Craftsman Inn & Suites is located near the Fayetteville historic district, Syracuse University, and local attractions such as Green Lakes State Park. Rustic meets elegance, in the newly renovated Inn, accented by classic Stickley furnishings. Event spaces have been reimaged to host powerful meetings and impressive social events.