DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$17 - $25 per hour, depending on experience
About DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
Located in downtown Chico, we are an award-winning upper-upscale Hilton branded hotel, operating the Sycamore Tap & Table. We embrace our demanding guests and strive to exceed their expectations with every visit. Please apply with confidence, we are willing to train, as long as you are willing to learn.