We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
$11 - $13 hourly
About Mansa Hospitality
Mansa Hospitality is a hotel management company based out of Birmingham, AL. Our mission is to represent hospitality at the broadest spectrum in accordance with the highest professional standards.