Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
$15 - $20 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.