Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
About Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Situated directly off Pomona Freeway Route 60, this hotel in Rosemead, California offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and guests can enjoy a DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Rosemead include a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, an iron with ironing facilities, a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, and coffee-making facilities.