Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.