Hyatt House Pleasant Hill
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
About Hyatt House Pleasant Hill
Retreat to Northern California at Hyatt House Pleasant Hill, a centrally located all-suite hotel in the East Bay. Enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi, pool access, and an omelet bar breakfast, just a ten-minute drive from Heather Farms Park, Walnut Creek, and Concord.