La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented Maintenance Engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
$16 - $19 hourly
About La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
Our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotel is located in Phoenix, AZ, and is managed by Five Rivers Management based in Utah.