Fairfield Inn & Suites
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.