Embassy Suites Lubbock
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team here at Embassy Suites Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guests, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together, and makes guests want to stay with us.